youngss moment...

youngss moment...

2009年5月28日星期四


Thursday...a day that all my gila Friend no need to workk~
today...like d normal...i go to skul and study~very early i already finish!
then i walk around my skul~sambil wait my secondary skul friend,and go back together~


Suddenlyy~~~One of my gila friend! Miss L...not d protagonist of Death note!heehee
she sudden call me to help her to find a place!loooool~~~~become d live MAP!
along d way....jam and jam~~~hungry and hungry!
until we need to have our lunch in d car!haha~~MC donald!

after that~we go fetch our gorgeous PR girl...miss J....then cnt to find d place!
not bad~~~luckilyy we found that!but....around 15mis~after we finish!
L's car...kena saman already!haha~~~
so pity yea!!


after that we olso have go find our BoSs....MR "M"....
discuss about d day! 6_28_2009......M's BirthDay!
yoyo~~but he so busyy! no time to chat....


today...so special! she message me....
She sent me a forward msg...
and she said,her phone have credit...but dunwan reply me~
so much of reason and reason...busy,sleep,play game,no mood....
Haizzz.....
Give Up?
Keeep It?
I dunnoe....
Juz Know............................................enjoy my life now!
Others......................

没有评论:

发表评论